Lunch Menu at a special price
Looking for a light but tasty lunch break? At all the Berberèlocations open for lunch, choose from 3 lunch menus at a special price for a relaxing break.
Our lunch specials
The 10 € lunch menu, valid from Monday to Friday, includes:a delicious Margherita pizza, made with living sourdough and topped with organic Alce Nero tomatoes, Pugliese fiordilatte, and basil + choice of drink or small craft beer + Terzi 100% Arabica coffee, table charge included!
Remember that every week you can also try one of our mouth-watering pizzas from the new autumn/winter menu in a special Pizza of the Month deal, always 10 €. Lastly, if you’re a student, bring your university ID and take advantage of our Student Offer. Try our Margherita pizza + water and table charge for only 7€!
Locations open at lunch
Here are the Berberèlocations where you can take advantage of our lunch specials:
– Bologna (Via Petroni 9) open for lunch from Monday to Friday, 12.30pm to 2.30pm
– Castel Maggiore (Via Pio La Torre, 4/b) open for lunch from Monday to Sunday, 12.30pm to 2.30pm
– Verona (Via Pellicciai 2) open for lunch from Monday to Sunday, 12.00pm to 3.00pm
– Firenze Santa Croce (Via Dei Benci 7 – corner of Via deiNeri) open for lunch from Monday to Sunday, 12.00pm to 3.00pm
– Firenze San Frediano (Pizza de Nerli 1) open for lunch only on Friday, 12.30pm to 2.30pm
– Torino Centrale (Piazzetta Madonna degliAngeli 2 – corner of Via Cavour) open for lunch from Monday to Sunday,12.30pm to 2.30pm
– Milano Centrale (via Alfredo Cappellini 18/A) open for lunch from Monday to Sunday,12.30pm to 2.30pm
– Roma (via Mantova 5) open for lunch from Monday to Sunday,12.30pm to 2.30pm
Why is Berberèpizza perfect for lunch?
Every day in our pizzerias we make our dough in the traditional way. We use only living sourdough, and, to make it exceptionally digestible, we let it rise slowly. The maturation process for our dough takes 24 hours at a controlled temperature, 24 degrees Celsius. The lactobacilli in the sourdough create a lactic fermentation, in addition to alcoholic fermentation. This makes the dough more digestible than fermentation only with beer yeast, because two types of fermentation break down the sugars of the flour better, also lowering the glycemic index, an important element in staying healthy. The flours for the dough are organic and semi-whole grain – the result of a years-long research and experimentation process with Alce Nero – and contain fiber, water-soluble vitamins, and all the trace elements present in the grain. All this makes our pizza not only delicious, but light!
Getting hungry? Book your table directly on our website, or contact us by telephone.